Mind Body Spring Cleanse
Holistic cleansing for mind, body, and Spirit.
Nutritionist Brittany Sandoval and Meditation Therapist Kat Lui will be leading a MIND-BODY cleanse, complete with meal plans, shopping lists, practices, activities, and private sessions to support you in a deep cleanse that is gentle, sustainable and transformative. Join the group, or opt to do the cleanse on your own schedule. The group begin on Wednesday April 9th.
Participants will approach a seasonal cleanse holistically: cleansing the body and clearing the mind through nutrition and meditation, clearing out not just physical clutter (toxins in the body) but gaining freedom from mental and emotional clutter (toxic thoughts and behavioral patterns).
In our group classes we'll give lectures on how nutrition and meditation works to awaken and clarify your body of energy, creating space for freedom and a new way of eating/being.
Interested? Contact us for a complimentary 360 wellness consult, or ask to speak directly with Brittany and Kat. See below for more details.
About the Cleanse:
- Welcome package of herbal teas, booklet with shopping lists, meal plans, meditation practices
- 3 group classes (90 minutes)
- 1 private nutrition session (60 minutes)
- 1 private meditation therapy session (60 minutes)
- optional add-on: for candida and parasite cleansing
- optional add-on: prepared meals through Root's contacts with vegan chef
- 10% discount on yoga, massage, acupuncture support during the cleanse period
- support from Brittany and Kat throughout the cleanse
Individual $400pp (same as above, but instead of group classes, it includes 4 private sessions)
"Getting Started" Group Session Wednesday April 9th 7:30-9pm
Individual Nutrition Intake + Plan (60 min)
Individual Meditation Therapy Session (60 min)
"Staying Motivated" Wednesday April 23rd 7:30-9pm
"What's next + Maintenance" Group Session and Potluck May 7th 7:30-9pm