Fall Massage Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Root Whole Body
“Fall Giveaway” Facebook and Instagram Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING DC).
1. DESCRIPTION: The Root Whole Body FALL GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on October 12, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on October 16, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). By participating, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Root Whole Body (the “Sponsor”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions outside of the 50 United States, Canada and where restricted or prohibited by law. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit: https://rootwholebody.com/fall-2019-giveaway and complete the following required steps in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Fill out all portions of the form on the webpage and submit the form to be entered. Entries posted after the expiration of the Sweepstakes period will not be accepted. All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impact the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Once the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee will randomly select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received. Limit to one (1) prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified through email. If the registration process is aborted before it is complete, entrants are not eligible to win. Any attempt by any entrant to submit entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void that entrant’s participation and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the submitted email account at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email accounts, or the domain associated with the submitted email account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZE: The prize is outlined in the Sweepstakes posts as “a free 75-minute Root Massage”. Average Retail Value (ARV) of PRIZE is $125.00. No PRIZE substitutions except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a PRIZE of equal or greater value if PRIZE becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor. PRIZE is not transferable prior to award. The value of the PRIZE may be taxable as income and the winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the PRIZE, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes if applicable. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
6. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
CAUTION:ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants and the winner release each and all of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), either directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of the PRIZE awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage. All federal, state and local laws apply.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of the state of Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
FURTHER INFORMATION & WINNERS LIST REQUEST: Participants can obtain further information about the Sweepstakes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPONSOR: Root Whole Body at 2526 NE 15th Ave Portland, OR 97212.
This offer shall not be published without the prior written permission of the Sponsor.