Dearest Root Community,
The time has come for Root to add more hours and more services on-site to care for our community.
We are excited to announce that beginning May 21st our Slabtown location will be open from Thursday - Monday from 9am-3pm for services including:
We will also be continuing to offer our full livestream movement schedule, free Wellness Wednesday events, Telemedicine appointments, and Skin Concierge via Zoom. Your health and well-being are important to us, so as we resume on-site services we’d like to share the precautions we're taking as we monitor CDC announcements to ensure you continue to have a safe place to take care of yourself.
What we're doing:
- All staff members, clinicians, and therapists are required to wear masks at all times in the common areas and treatment rooms.
- All staff members will be screened daily for symptoms, including temperature checks, upon arrival each morning prior to services that day.
- All clinicians and therapists will wear clean lab coats, gloves as needed and medical grade masks for each appointment.
- All clinicians and therapists will wash their hands for 20 seconds prior to each appointment and have each patient do the same.
- All treatment rooms and surface areas will be properly sanitized between appointments.
- Every client checking in for an appointment or picking up supplements will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering our building through an online questionnaire on the reservation confirmation as well as a phone call. Anyone who is showing symptoms OR has been in close contact with a person suspected or confirmed COVID-19 positive within 14 days is asked to stay at home and opt into our telemedicine appointments.
- We are staggering our client appointments to give us time to properly sanitize rooms, tools, equipment and shared spaces between each appointment.
- We are maintaining 6 feet of social distance in our waiting rooms by utilizing 3 different spaces in our facility and assigned waiting spaces for clients.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in all shared spaces as well as disinfectant soap in each bathroom and office.
- Our Infrared Sauna and Community Sauna are only open to one person at a time and are properly sanitized between uses.
- We are using disinfectants that are Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered and labeled as bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal.
- We have discontinued tester bottles of all of our retail products, but will always have a staff member on site to offer personal samples and recommendations for our products.
What you can do:
- If you are feeling well, please allow us to provide the calming space you need now during a time of heightened stress. Preventative wellness is crucial during times like these, and the best thing you can do is to protect and fortify your immune system through clean food, mindful movement, natural medicine, reducing stress and slowing down.
- Please do your part to wash your hands with soap and refrain from touching your mouth or face. Be responsible and aware of your hygiene in the community areas of our facilities. Please wear a clean mask at all times while in the common areas of our facilities.
- If you are sick, or feel that you may have been exposed to someone with symptoms, please stay home. We offer telemedicine appointments and would be happy to set that up for you so you can keep your appointment with our clinicians!
We will continue to provide updates as necessary as we follow announcements from our governor and aim to offer more services and longer hours on our on-site locations. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions or concerns by calling our front desk at 503-292-7668 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for staying committed to yours our our health and well being.
Your friends at Root Whole Body